To ensure that all our students receive the highest quality of education, achieving the very best that they can in a supportive and vibrant school community.
West Lancashire Community High School is a place of high expectations where everyone feels safe, is challenged and supported to flourish and fulfil their aspirations on their journey into adulthood.
- The highest quality of teaching and learning experiences for all students
- A curriculum that meets the needs and aspirations of all students
- The highest standard of care, support and guidance to allow every student to achieve ‘their’ success
- We are proud of ourselves and our school. We treat all people and the world we live in, with respect and in a way that we wish to be treated ourselves.
- Develop each student’s academic learning capacity in line with their own personal learning goals.
- Give each student the opportunity to transfer their learning to everyday life and events to prepare them for community living.
- Develop a student’s capacity to have relationships with peers and adults, showing empathy, co-operation, care and respect for others.
Customer Service Charter